Summary Page: Current House

Name:  Storrington, Our Lady of England

Circary: English

Diocese: Diocese of Arundel & Brighton

Postal Address information

Electronic Address information

Gallery:  Click Here

Map:  Click Here (Source:  © MapQuest


Monasticon Praemonstratense: (III, 348)

Elm Number:  44a*


Founded in 1882 as a dependency of the Canonry of Frigolet. In 1952 Storrington became affiliated with Tongerlo Abbey, Belgium.  Elevated to Priory status under its own jurisdiction on April 11, 1962.

* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.