Summary Page:  Former House

Name: Paris, S. Trinitas

Circary at the Time: Francia

Years of Activity: 1206 - 1790

Gallery: (none)

Map:  Click Here (Source:  © MapQuest

Monasticon Praemonstratense (II, 520)

Approximate modern location: Rue St. Denis, on the right, at the corner of Rue Greneta, opposite the church of the Holy Savior.  

Elm-Number [See below]: 142*

Other Comments: Started as an asylum for the poor and pilgrims (Xenodochium) and later expanded to include a section which also housed orphaned infants (Brephotrophium). 

* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.